Arbizz Solutions is one of the preferred Companies at many of the campuses and actively participates in campus recruitment programmes
The objective of campus placement is to select and hire the talented and qualified candidates while they are still completing their education. The process allows the organizations to pick the required candidates as and when needed and also reduces time.
For corporates, it is a cumbersome activity as it requires a number of activities to be performed and many of the companies may not have the resources or the time that would be required in the process.
GS Job Point provides campus placement services for both the companies and the colleges who want to organize campus placement drives for hiring the candidates.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CONSULTANT WHO CAN DO CAMPUS PLACEMENT FOR YOU?
Arbizz Solutions, in short span of time placed more than 1500 candidates in MNC and top companies. We are having our presence on pan India basis. With our expertise in recruitment we are now exploring our self in driving our self in campus placement for companies, through which they will able to view students profile and shortlist the best from a lot.
Before the commencement of the selection process we will provide the details of the companies to the students like company profile, Job profile, remuneration part, there expectation from them. We have good number of management and engineering colleges listed with us from all over India which guarantees to provide you a best employee for you.
A typical campus placement process involves following processes:
- Pre-placement talk. Involves a presentation about the company, milestones, organization achievements, candidate job description and scope of development and growth etc.
- Finalizing the educational qualification and eligibility. Companies interested in campus placement finalize the minimum educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria and conditions.
- Written Test. This is usually an aptitude test that would perform the initial level of filtering the candidates.
- Group Discussion. Purpose of this round is to assess the communication skills, personality and behavior, listening ability, leadership capabilities and other such traits of an individual.
- Technical Interview. This round evaluates the technical ability of student.
- Formal Interview. This is usually the final round to assess the confidence level of a candidate towards the work.
- Post Placement Talk. This is done after the candidate is provided the job offer letter. The company HR or representative will provide the guidelines and joining procedure and other information to the candidate.