Hardware engineering involves high capital investments, complex supply chains and stringent regulations.
Arbizz collaborates with hardware engineering enterprises as their preferred partner for conceptualization, design and manufacturing. We help customers develop innovative products through our expertise in engineering, supply chain management and partnerships for prototype development and certification.
Our testing infrastructure, production-ready designs and rigorous quality control processes enable us to get it right the first time.
- » Design of complex embedded, real-time and portable wireless systems
- » RF, antenna design and in-house test facility
- » Post silicon validation and reference designs for semiconductors
- » Product industrialization and NPI
IC Design and Engineering
Chip makers are grappling with complexities in development and expensive processes. With growing consumerization, there is a pressure to pack in more features and keep costs down. The demand for shorter time-to-market and the need for first-pass silicon is adding to the complexity.
Arbizz partners with chip makers to get it right the first time. With experience in delivering over 250 designs, Arbizz enables the world’s top semiconductor chip makers, to deliver high quality products at reduced costs.
We take full ownership of delivering the complete chip – from full chip design to verification, validation and design support services.
- » Broad portfolio of verification IPs, solution accelerators and DFT tools
- » Proven track record of successfully running ODCs for top semiconductor companies
- » Deep domain expertise in short-range wireless connectivity solutions such as BT, Wi-Fi, NFC
- » Expertise in RF, analog, digital and mixed signal IC design
- » Partnership with industry standard EDA tool vendors